Webinar: Increase your firm’s confidence in its ability to protect against market abuse and misconduct.
February 13, 2019 Thought-leadership
Surveillance is complex and can be hard to manage given its breadth and scope, but by breaking it down into simple and effective policies and tying policy to process in a clear and transparent fashion, firms can immediately gain greater confidence in their approach. It can also provide firms with a deeper understanding of their risks, while at the same time enabling greater efficiencies, flexibility and an increased capability to cope with change.
Please watch this webinar, where we examine best practice approaches to market abuse and surveillance monitoring.
Problems playing the video above? Download the webinar from here.
The webinar covers:
- The current challenge with cross asset surveillance (addressing FCA’s recent observations on Fixed income and commodities)
- The need for firms to conduct an initial risk assessment of their business in light of MAR
- Keeping pace with e-Comms surveillance
- The benefits of combining policy and process with a holistic approach to surveillance
- Practical case study
- Benefits of a holistic solution by combining trade and comms surveillance